Log in to complete an application or to access the judging panel.
Competition opens: Tuesday, Septmber 3, 2019 at noon (ET)
Competition closes: Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 23:59 (ET) [CLOSED]
Notifications will be emailed to the PI by January 31, 2020. If you have not received a notification by then, please contact Kelly Wyatt. Those who qualify for the Grizzly Den will be notified separately.
Junior Investigator Grants - Open to junior investigators only (< 5 years post-EM-residency)
• 2 x CAEP-SREMI Grants (up to $5,000 each)
• 1 x CAEP-CanVECTOR Grant (up to $5,000)
• 4 x Junior Investigator Grants (up to $5,000 each)
QIPS Grants (NEW)- Open to EM fellows, graduate students, staff physicians, faculty, allied health providers, etc (i.e., not limited to junior investigators)
• 2 x QIPS Grants (up to $2,500 each)
EMAF Grants - Open to EM fellows, graduate students, staff physicians, faculty, allied health providers, etc (i.e., not limited to junior investigators)
• EMAF Grants (up to $10,000 each)
• 1 x EMAF Grizzly Den Grant (up to $10,000) - The top 3 runners-up in this category will be invited to participate at the CAEP20 Grizzly Den in Ottawa (June 1-4), where presenters will compete for up to $10,000 in grant funding. Participation in the Grizzly Den is optional.
CLICK HERE for the grant criteria.